Found this one on the Knifty Red blog:
Are You A Knitaholic?
Ask yourself the following questions and answer them as honestly as you can.
1. Do you lose time from work due to knitting?
2. Is knitting making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you knit because you are shy with other people?
4. Is knitting affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after knitting?
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of knitting?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when knitting?
8. Does your knitting make you careless of your family's welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since knitting?
10. Do you crave yarn at a definite time of day?
11. Do you want a knit the next morning?
12. Does knitting cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since knitting?
14. Is knitting jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you knit to escape from worries or trouble?
16. Do you knit alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of knitting?
18. Has your physician ever treated you for knitting?
19. Do you knit to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of knitting?
If you have answered YES to any one of the questions, there is a definite warning that you may be a knitaholic.
If you have answered YES to any two, the chances are that you are a knitaholic.
If you have answered YES to three or more, you are definitely a knitaholic.
#17 was my favorite.
I don't know if I am a knitaholic, probably borderline at least. I can say that I have lost almost all interest in scrapbooking since I started knitting. I still scrap, but not nearly as much as I used to. And now I am so far behind that it feels more like a chore than a fun hobby.