Saturday, May 12, 2007

TAGGED! The horror...

So I just got my first tag ever, from Caitlin - 8 Random Things About Me.

Rules:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8:

1. I learned to read at age 3.

2. I still love to read, and am most comfortable when surrounded by books.

3. I am least comfortable when surrounded by people.

4. I currently work in retail, but only because it works with my family's schedule, not because I am too stupid to do anything else. (Think of that before you judge your local store clerks.)

5. I don't like to tell my real age because people usually guess I am younger. (Hint: I am old enough where people thinking I am younger is a good thing.)

6. Just because I stop arguing, doesn't mean I agree with you.

7. My only two must-watch TV shows are LOST and Heroes

8. Honestly have no clue of 8 people I can tag with this. Caitlin tagged me (so I can't tag her), and I don't know any other bloggers well enough to tag them. Many of the blogs I read are Famous Knitting Authors; I can't imagine asking them to do something like this.

(9. I suffer from a mild case of author-worship.)

No comments: