I feel like I got so much accomplished during UFOctober by having a set plan, that I have set the following crafting goals for November.
1. Complete and mail yarn for Hand-Dyed Sock Yarn Swap (the one I wasn't going to join any more of). Deadline - Nov 30
2. Grey/blue mittens for Boy1 (blue yarn is dyed)
3. Finish Jaywalkers
4. Start Jimmy Neutron Sweater
1. Reorganize fabric stash by weight and color (probably some mental quilt planning here too)
2. Finish quilt-in-progress. Deadline: November 10 (working on the final binding tonight)
3. Review pajama needs for Boy2 and proceed accordingly.