Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yarnival!

This post - edits in italics.

Woot! I am published! Cara from january one is the host of this month's edition of Yarnival!, and one of my multiple submissions was selected as a lucky participant!

Not seeing the link on her site? Scroll down. More. Keep going. More, more more. There - see the next section under diy? (either "falalalala" or "fofofofo") The last paragraph in that section starts, "Socks, socks, SOCKS!" And that's where I am.

Many, many talented writers and knitters are featured. Please go check their blogs too. There's some great stuff out there (but you knew that already).

P.S. - Sorry, I am such a bad host! If you came over here from january one, thank you! Please have a long look around. I hope you find something you like and come back to visit often. Please also stop by my other blog: Make-A-Bag, which is dedicated to DIY reusable shopping bags. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yay! Congrats :)