Monday, July 30, 2007

Random Monday

I haven't mentioned the Tour de France Knit Along much, other than to overangst about it, but I have to thank Meg and Debby for making it such a fun ride.

They will be posting about the participants' FOs for the next few days, so stop by. Maybe you'll join us next year. Save me a spot at the starting line!

January One is still looking for submissions for the August issue of Yarnival!, which she is hosting. Deadline is July 31, hurry!

Did you know that Lily Sugar 'n Cream comes in stripes? It's not even on their web site, but I picked some up at Major Craft Store today. I love me some stripes, people. Ball-Band Warshrag, here I come.

I'm working on another project that I'll need some help on, so check back later in the week for updates.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I'm so glad you had fun! We'll see you next year (though I'm sure I'll keep in touch until then)!