Thursday, April 26, 2007

SockapaLOOOOOOOOOOza!

Woo hoo! Headway is being made over at the Official Sockapalooza 4 site. I can't wait to get my invite and secret pal info!

I took some pictures of the WIFs, but still need to upload them to the computer, edit, find and set up an online photo account, and link 'em up. Could be a while yet.

Anxiously awaiting a phone call (in the next 35 minutes?) regarding a job I applied for. I received an email from the company asking for a "15-minute phone conversation." Great! I gave them a couple of 2-hour windows to call during (while daddy took kids to carpool, and during Boy2's nap), but haven't heard a thing yet. Still hoping.

Knitting? Oh yeah, the knitting. Stormy Sr. Sock 2 is past the heel gussets and on to the "slog on bravely" part of the foot. Still nervous about having enough yarn. I really don't want to have to buy another ball so I can finish the toes! (Note to self - it's ok if the toes are a different color. Right?)

1 comment:

Khadijha Caitlin said...

I love the blog Tinky McFrog!!!! I think it rocks big time!!!!!