Thursday, April 26, 2007

PHOTOS!

Ok, wow, just noticed the little photo icon in the upper left corner of the post box. I guess THAT's how you add photos! Let's see if I can show you some of these WIFs:


Here we have the socks I am calling "Stormy Sr." to differentiate them from the toddler socks ("Stormy Jr.") that I also made from this yarn.


Looky what I got from Knit Picks last week! That's Wendy's book, Knit Picks "Dancing," and Knit Picks "Bare" in superwash fingering - just right for dyeing some Sockapalooza socks! "Dancing" is a cotton/wool/nylon/elastic blend in the "Hula" colorway, which I think will be perfect for my mom, who lives in Hawaii.

So once I figure out more of the ins & outs of iPhoto (I *just* upgraded from OS 9 - I know!), this will be a more visually interesting blog!

1 comment:

Khadijha Caitlin said...

wow I love the Hula - I'm going to have to get that next time!