Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Neglect

It's not just the blog that's being neglected.

The Lily Pad socks are all but abandoned. (Alas, young love that burns bright for so short a time!)

The Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono II has betrayed me with wonky arm seams.

The class schedule for the LYS was due two weeks ago.

The lace winter scarf pattern, also for the LYS, is still in my head, not paper or even needles.

Girl's recycled wool sweater has officially stagnated. Now I want to frog the whole thing and make it into a crossover vest for her.

Boy1's Jimmy Neutron sweater is still in the skein. I'm not even sure if he's still interested.

My kids, however, are washed and fed. (Mostly.)

Why all this neglect?

DISHCLOTH MADNESS! Yes, once again I am spending all my knitting time on Ball-Band Washrags. These are gifts tho. Details to follow (uh, yeah right).

No comments: